We currently offer Denplan Cover from £11.50 per month.
Denplan Membership is a simple monthly budgeting plan that guarantees you a place with your registered dentist. We also offer 15% discount on routine and restorative treatments as part of this plan.
Why a Denplan Plan?
We’re delighted to offer you the opportunity to avail of affordable dental plans through Denplan by Simply Health. This means that you can have access to regular private dental care with us, helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy now and prevent problems in the future.
But why else should you have a Denplan dental payment plan?
Take a look at some of the other benefits of starting a plan with us…
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable, affordable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Regular appointments with your registered member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
Do you know what really goes on during your check-up?
Here are just a few of the things that your dentist does while you’re in the chair
- Checks your jaw joints
- Looks at your occlusion (bite)
- Assesses you for infections, including your tongue and gums
- Checks you for oral cancer by feeling for lumps in the jaw, neck and throat
- Records measurements of your gums to assess for gum disease
- Examines your teeth for caries (tooth decay)
- Offers oral health advice, tailored to you
Denplan Essentials is an easy budgeting plan that covers you for the foundations of your dental care, helping to stop problems before they start. This plan covers you for your regular check-ups, all your x-rays and also includes 2 hygienist visits per year.
Denplan Supplementary Insurance**
Our optional Denplan Supplementary Insurance provides extra benefits and protects you in the case of accidental dental injury or dental emergencies.
For an additional 60p a month, Denplan Supplementary Insurance includes:
- Up to £450 for temporary emergency treatment in the UK, when you’re more than 40 miles from your registered dental practice*
- Up to £470 for temporary emergency treatment received abroad, anywhere in the world and specified worldwide dental injury cover
- Cover towards treatment costs if you have a dental injury
- Access to our exclusive 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
- Cover for out of hours consultations in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency
- A hospital cash benefit if you are admitted overnight for dental treatment
- Mouth cancer cover up to £12,000.
*When you’re within 40 miles of your registered Denplan provider you should speak to us regarding the emergency dental care agreements in place for you outside of normal surgery hours.